Bentley Centenary Gold 84
The Centenary Gold edition of our Bentley 84 Skis fuses sleek design with advanced engineering. Designed in partnership with Bentley in a limited production of 100 pairs, this expertly crafted collectors item delivers comfort and precision for all levels, in any terrain. 24 karat gold-plated deta......see more see less
- Designed in partnership with Bentley Motors.
- 84mm underfoot.
- Limited edition of 100 pairs.
- Six 24-karat gold plated diamond inserts (Brass Polished Nickel).
- 1 Bentley badge (Brass Polished Nickel Silver plated + Gold plated 24K).
- 1 Bomber target (Brass Polished Nickel Gold plated 24K).
- Fall-line carver with rocker design for maximum turn angle.
- Sandwich construction featuring Titanal, fiberglass, compound sidewall.
- Full wood core.
- Equipped with unique NFC chip, to track and store each unique ski.
- Bomber for Bentley skis are delivered with Marker Griffon 13 ID bindings. A versatile freeride binding for advanced to expert skiers mounted by one of Bomber’s certified Marker technicians. Upon delivery, your bindings need only be adjusted to your exact boot size and your specific skier profile.
|dimensions||125 / 84 / 112|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-3 days for processing after purchase. Bomber will ship your products based on your selected shipping preferences. Note that there may be longer processing times during holidays, and you’ll be notified of any changes in timelines.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days with proof of purchase to receive an exchange, repair, or refund.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-212-980-2442 with any questions regarding your order or a possible return.
We’re firmly committed to creating the best luxury high end skis in the world. On the rare occasion that a product falls short, we want to know about it. We provide a full lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. (Warranty does not cover wear & tear, mishandling, or negligence.)
Your height is the best place to start. Take your height in centimeters and use that as the mid-point of a 30-centimeter range of ski lengths. For example: a skier that is 5’5” should convert their height into centimeters (about 165 centimeters), then +/- 15 centimeters to find their range. Their ski length would be between 150 and 180 centimeters long.
Questions? Shoot us a note!