Handcrafted and made to order, for the highest level of professional racing performance. These Slalom skis are engineered for extreme precision at high speeds, ideal for shorter, tighter radius turns. With a traditional full camber for maximum energy storage and release, and consistent edge grip ......see more see less
- Full Aspen and Poplar wood core (Control Core).
- 66mm underfoot.
- Sandwich compound sidewall.
- Core: Poplar/Ash wood, Titanal, Fiberglass.
- Base: World Cup PTEX.
- Built for high speeds – 100% Piste.
- Tight radius turns with extreme edge control.
- For racers and expert skiers only.
- Equipped with unique NFC chip which details make, serial number and tuning information.
- Once an order is placed, a representative from the customer service team will contact you with details on delivery and timing.
|dimensions||117 / 66 / 101|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-3 days for processing after purchase. Bomber will ship your products based on your selected shipping preferences. Note that there may be longer processing times during holidays, and you’ll be notified of any changes in timelines.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days with proof of purchase to receive an exchange, repair, or refund.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com or call +1-212-980-2442 with any questions regarding your order or a possible return.
We’re firmly committed to creating the best luxury high end skis in the world. On the rare occasion that a product falls short, we want to know about it. We provide a full lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. (Warranty does not cover wear & tear, mishandling, or negligence.)
Your height is the best place to start. Take your height in centimeters and use that as the mid-point of a 30-centimeter range of ski lengths. For example: a skier that is 5’5” should convert their height into centimeters (about 165 centimeters), then +/- 15 centimeters to find their range. Their ski length would be between 150 and 180 centimeters long.
Questions? Shoot us a note!