Basquiat Evil Thoughts White Helmet
The White Evil Thoughts Helmet expresses the iconoclastic spirit of the pioneering artist Jean-Michel Basquiat with a graphic of his 1982 oil painting Evil Thoughts and his signature on a crisp, white surface. Engineered with shock-absorbing layers of expanded polystyrene, the White Evil Thoughts......see more see less
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, polycarbonate visor (removable for those who prefer goggles)
- Visor contains features the latest photochromic lens technology, providing excellent visibility from overcast to sunny conditions (S1-S4).
- Removable and replaceable Oikos fragrance system, lasts up to 8 months.
- Non-Allergic and breathable materials for maximum comfort.
- CE EN 1077 CLASS A approved, and has passed extreme impact tests.
- Strap features an automatic anatomical buckle which does not touch the face due to a chain pad made of non-allergic and breathable material.
- Ventilation allows air to pass through and lower the temperature inside the helmet.
- © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat. Licensed by Artestar, New York.