Stealth Black ABS Helmet
Ultra-lightweight and high-resistance, the hand-painted Stealth Black ABS helmet is designed for endurance and elegance.
Each helmet is built by hand with each component meticulously checked. The shell is composed of a layer of Kevlar sandwiched between two layers of carbon fiber for high resistance and elasticity. The core is made with expanded polystyrene for enhanced shock absorption. Safety is one of the main objectives, in fact all helmets are CE EN 1077 - "CLASS A" approved, and have passed extreme impact tests. The helmet comes with a removable integrated visor, and features a hygiene and fragrance sanitation system that uses the patented SFR technology (Solid Fragrance Release) by Oikos Fragrances/. Each helmet includes an adjustable wheel system to dial in the fit for maximum comfort and safety. To determine your ideal helmet size, measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure just above your eyebrows and refer to the chart below."
- Ultra-lightweight. Weighs only 1.3 pounds for maximum comfort.
- Extra-large field of vision.
- Removable, anti-scratch polycarbonate integrated visor, shielding the eyes from wind and snow ensuring an optimal vision without fogging.
- Replaceable Oikos fragrance hygiene and sanitation system inside the helmet. Lasts up to 8 months.
- Hydrophilic moisture-wicking “2dry” technology for perspiration dispersion and quick drying
- Sanitized padding through an antimicrobial process, protecting against bacteria and fungus.
- Hand-painted with environmentally friendly and UV resistant paint.
- Chin strap with metal snap lock and pull tab to open.
- Glasses holder on the back of the helmet.
- Packed in a soft case.