Bentley Black Diamond 84
Designed in partnership with Bentley, the limited edition, custom-designed Bentley Centenary Gold ski fuses Bomber's high performance innovation with bold design cues from Bentley's new concept car.
Conceived by Bentley's lead designer Chris Cooke, in collaboration with Bomber's Italy-based engineers and artisans, the Bomber for Bentley skis are crafted with Bomber's signature wooden core, ABS sidewalls, and a glossy carbon steel finish. Both skis are embelished with winged Bentley logos and the six, 3-D diamond-shaped, performance-enhancing inserts are a nod to the leather upholstery motifs on Bentley's radical EXP 100 GT. Beyond flair and finesse, such bold details reinforce structural support and enable a nimbler response for all skiers. Available in two, slick black styles‚ the Black Diamond 84 in a glossy finish and the Centenary Edition 84 with 24-karat gold-plated diamond-shaped inserts and tips (for Bentley's 100-year anniversary)‚ these skis set the standard for peak luxury performance. A true collector's item, only 300 exist in the world. Due to Bomber x Bentley skis being limited edition products they are not included in the Bomber Promise program.
- 84mm underfoot
- Only 200 pairs made
- Developed and designed with Bentley Motors & Bode Miller
- Six glossy black diamond inserts
- Metal sandwich construction
- Built for high speeds over the entire mountain
- Quick turn initiation and float due to Rocker design
- High performance in marginal and variable conditions
- Each Bomber Ski is equipped with an NFC chip, allowing for the customer to access and store information on their personal pair of skis.
- Bomber for Bentley skis are delivered with Marker Griffon 13 ID bindings mounted by one of Bomber’s certified Marker technicians. Upon delivery, your bindings need only be adjusted to your exact boot size and your specific skier profile.
|dimensions||125 / 84 / 112|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-3 days for processing after purchase. Bomber will ship your products based on your selected shipping preferences. Note that there may be longer processing times during holidays, and you’ll be notified of any changes in timelines.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days with proof of purchase to receive an exchange, repair, or refund.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-212-980-2442 with any questions regarding your order or a possible return.
We’re firmly committed to creating the best luxury high end skis in the world. On the rare occasion that a product falls short, we want to know about it. We provide a full lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. (Warranty does not cover wear & tear, mishandling, or negligence.)
Your height is the best place to start. Take your height in centimeters and use that as the mid-point of a 30-centimeter range of ski lengths. For example: a skier that is 5’5” should convert their height into centimeters (about 165 centimeters), then +/- 15 centimeters to find their range. Their ski length would be between 150 and 180 centimeters long.
Questions? Shoot us a note!