Bentley Black Diamond 84
The Bomber X Bentley Skis fuse Bentley’s sleek design sensibility with our advanced engineering. This line of limited-edition skis achieves unparalleled style and performance, thanks to the unique elements brought together by Bentley and Bomber designers, artisans, and engineers. This collectors......see more see less
- Designed in partnership with Bentley Motors.
- 84mm underfoot.
- Limited edition of 200 pairs.
- Six glossy black diamond inserts.
- Metal sandwich construction.
- Built for high speeds over the entire mountain.
- Quick turn initiation and float due to Rocker design.
- High performance in marginal and variable conditions.
- Each Bomber Ski is equipped with an NFC chip, allowing for the customer to access and store information on their personal pair of skis.
- Bomber for Bentley skis are delivered with Marker Griffon 13 ID bindings. A versatile freeride binding for advanced to expert skiers mounted by one of Bomber’s certified Marker technicians. Upon delivery, your bindings need only be adjusted to your exact boot size and your specific skier profile.
|dimensions||125 / 84 / 112|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-3 days for processing after purchase. Bomber will ship your products based on your selected shipping preferences. Note that there may be longer processing times during holidays, and you’ll be notified of any changes in timelines.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days with proof of purchase to receive an exchange, repair, or refund.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com or call +1-212-980-2442 with any questions regarding your order or a possible return.
We’re firmly committed to creating the best luxury high end skis in the world. On the rare occasion that a product falls short, we want to know about it. We provide a full lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. (Warranty does not cover wear & tear, mishandling, or negligence.)
Your height is the best place to start. Take your height in centimeters and use that as the mid-point of a 30-centimeter range of ski lengths. For example: a skier that is 5’5” should convert their height into centimeters (about 165 centimeters), then +/- 15 centimeters to find their range. Their ski length would be between 150 and 180 centimeters long.
Questions? Shoot us a note!