Aim Beyond Goggles White
The Aim Beyond HD Ultra Vision goggles developed by Bomber are high performance visual enhancing goggles, featuring a frameless design for optimal peripheral vision, and magnetic photochromic lens technology that will enhance your vision no matter the conditions. Each pair comes with two anti-fo......see more see less
- Photochromic blue lens included ideal for sunny and partly cloudy conditions
- Photochromic yellow lens included suited for foggy or overcast days
- Photochromic lenses are designed to automatically darken in bright sunlight
- Photochromic lenses are color optimized to boost depth perception
- Reduces eye fatigue and glare in the sun
- Anti-slip silicone targets keep the adjustable strap comfortably in place
- Air flow technology keep lenses fog-free in all conditions
- Designed to enhance visual performance during outdoor sports and activities
- Great reactivity to changes in the environment and variations in luminosity
- Protection against 100% of harmful ultraviolet rays (uva and uvb)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-3 days for processing after purchase. Bomber will ship your products based on your selected shipping preferences. Note that there may be longer processing times during holidays, and you’ll be notified of any changes in timelines.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days with proof of purchase to receive an exchange, repair, or refund.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-212-980-2442 with any questions regarding your order or a possible return.
Your height is the best place to start. Take your height in centimeters and use that as the mid-point of a 30-centimeter range of ski lengths. For example: a skier that is 5’5” should convert their height into centimeters (about 165 centimeters), then +/- 15 centimeters to find their range. Their ski length would be between 150 and 180 centimeters long.
Questions? Shoot us a note!